Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thing 9: Play with Wikis

I enjoyed reading the many posts that others have put on the Technology Poppers Wiki. I got a lot of great ideas from it and think it serves a great purpose of collaborating with other professionals in the teaching field. Posting my idea to it was easy to do, and I didn't have any problems with it.

I think having a school wide wiki at my school would be so beneficial to many of the teachers. Each of us could go in and post about technology tools we've used in our own classrooms that went over well and we feel others could benefit from trying too and possibly those that didn't go over well. It would be a time saver for many, and they could avoid trying ideas that may not have worked well within the classroom for someone else. It could be a sounding board for teachers; a way to collaborate and make teaching more effective for the students and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment