Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thing 10: Online Productivity Tools

I really enjoyed exploring Zoho Docs. At first, my thought was how could anything be better than Google Docs. I've gotten so used to using Google Docs that I am a little biased. But, I was pleasantly surprised with Zoho Docs. It is user friendly, and while it's similar to Google Docs, I actually found it to have some perks that Google doesn't. I created a document and called it my to-do list. I tried figuring out how to post it to my blog but was having some problems doing so. I also explored creating a spreadsheet which I actually do a lot with Google, so I think I will try my next one that I make in Zoho.

Overall, it just seems like Zoho has more options than Google. I could be wrong, since I've only used Google Docs for word docs and spreadsheets, but the Zoho layout seemed to have a lot of tabs and options. I like that you can upload music, pictures, and videos as well. You can also use tags to help organize your documents and create your own groups. I think as I spend more time practicing and using Zoho, I'll feel even more comfortable and confident with using all it has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with your assessment of Zoho. I too found in very user friendly, and I even like it more than google docs. I must stay that I have only used google docs during graduate school. Therefore, my limited use of google docs might have led me to some wrong conclusions.

    ReplyDelete