Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thing 12 and 13: Discovering and Using YouTube

This is a really neat video! It was such a reminder to me that I have so much to be grateful for in my life. I lose sight of the really important things sometimes, because I allow the little things get me down or I start to focus on what I don't have or what I'm not, instead of focusing on the many things I do have and the many things I am. I watched this video at just the right time. Just when I spend too much time complaining and being a Negative Nancy, God pointed me in the direction of this video to snap myself back to reality and help me to realize all of the wonderful things I have in my life to be joyous and positive about!

Inspirational Video


This is a video I took of my dog, Cooper, at the beach. I thought he would be terrified of the water, but as it turns out, he LOVED it! I feel more comfortable embedding videos now, so I feel like I learned a lot doing this assignment! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment