Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thing 16: PhotoPeach and the Final Evaluation

PhotoPeach:
Oh my goodness, I love PhotoPeach! Yet another web 2.0 tool that is new to me but is easy and so much fun to use! I will definitely be using it again! This is a short video of my best friend's wedding shower we threw for her along with pictures from her wedding day. :)

Wedding Fun with My Best Friend, Erika! on PhotoPeach

Final Evaluation:
1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I enjoyed many things on this journey! Some of my favorites were: becoming more familiar with Google Docs and Zoho Docs, being introduced to LiveBinders, understanding more about what a wiki is, how to upload a video to YouTube from your phone and then to a blog from YouTube, and then being introduced to PhotoPeach! :)

 2. How has this type of program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

This program has assisted my lifelong learning goals by introducing me to many new web tools and stretching me to learn a lot. I have been in learning mode the entire time, and my eyes have been opened to how much is out there that I don't know anything about and how much I am capable of learning and knowing.

 3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I think I was slightly surprised and sometimes overwhelmed by how many web 2.0 tools really exist, many that I've never even heard of until this class. I have so much to learn and explore!!

 4. What could I do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I think the format of this project was run perfectly. I love how each week you encouraged us to have a certain number of "things" completed in order to keep up with our assignments, but you also allowed us the freedom and flexibility to get them done when it was convenient for us as long as it was all completed by the due date. I think the amount of time we were given to complete the assignment was perfect as well. Each "thing's" description was well explained and the directions and expectations were clear. Thanks for helping guide us in a new and fun learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment